It's a global world and startups / small businesses can choose to be incorporated wherever they wish to be whatever there physical location be. Such a global presence was earlier enjoyed only by giant MNC. Now we can also do so without breaking the bank.
So why would you want to do so ?
- Access to global debt / equity markets.
- Easier compliances & ease of doing business.
- Be close to your Customers.
- Avoid cross border banking fees & charges.
- A more Professional image.
- Buying assets (land, retail, office).
- Hiring full time employees in certain location.
If any of the above sound like something you need, then go ahead with rest of article.
So what are the best options in a global world to legally locate your business.
- If easy access to South Asian markets is
5. Your own country/state
Stay unincorporated - Before considering locations, you should reconsider whether you need incorporation at all ?
Take above all with a pinch of salt as all of the above would vary in context with where you are located currently.